About Our Client
Page Resourcing is one of the fastest growing Global Outsourced providers, having more than doubled its headcount in the past 18 months to support major clients across UK, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
This unprecedented expansion is due to our unique positioning within the global outsourcing industry and our ability to offer tailored, multi-regional outsourcing solutions, across the full total talent spectrum. Underpinned by our best-in-class Page Group infrastructure, we have an unmatched opportunity to deliver industry leading performance.
Reporting to the Business Development Director you will be responsible for the development and growth of our Outsourcing business across Germany.
The role will encompass identification and closing of major revenue opportunities across three key service lines – RPO/MSP solutions, Project Staffing and Advisory/SoW. Focus will be on upselling to our existing clients, targeting new client partners and our outsourcing competitors.
Accountable for annual revenue and margin targets, the role will have a close working relationship with our solutions & tender teams, delivery leads and operational recruitment teams.
- Deliver annual target based on number of wins, revenue value and margin goals
- Ownership and delivery of sector-focused sales & marketing plan to create leads and networking opportunities, leveraging both group resource and your own initiative
- Work with KAM team to leverage intelligence and create sales opportunities across our larger, more complex clients where there is already an existing competitor RPO/MSP or a possible first-generation opportunity
- Collaborate with our legal, tender and solutions teams to create winning RFP’s, leading on the identification, discovery, pitching and negotiation phases
- Work with our tender and solutions teams to further evolve our proposition as we test and learn, looking to enhance the efficiency of our win rate and margins on delivery
The Successful Applicant
- A passion or track record of selling and delivering outsourcing services
- A track record and network built through successfully selling across a number of verticals
- A broad, working knowledge of various staffing, advisory and delivering models with additional exposure to human capital change, technology, and transformation fields advantageous
- A self-starter adept at lead generation and networking
- Ability to work with multiple internal stakeholders to drive through successful, high value pitches
- Exposure to developing lead generation, marketing, and PR programs to grow brand awareness and revenues
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and time management skills
- Takes initiative and challenges the status quo
- Customer centric in approach and thinking
- Resilient under pressure and able to work to deliver objectives in tight timelines
What's on Offer
We offer a comprehensive renumeration and benefits package, including:
- A career with PageGroup – offering scope across all of brands and all our client settings
- Competitive salary; Bonus/Commission structure
- Flexible working
- Defined career progression
- Family friendly enhanced policies