Our client is a industry leading innovator, that has developed a state-of-the-art platform, to deliver high accurancy diagnostics for community-based healthcare.
Location: United Kingdom, US and EMEA
Type of project: Recruitment outsourcing, RPO
Size of the project: Between 100-500 people
Timeframe: 12 months with ongoing worldwide support
Functions: Engineering, Manufacturing, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Professional Services including, HR, Finance, Talent Attraction and Technology
Lives changed: Up to 200
To support the global fight against Covid-19 as well as other major infections and diseases, our client significantly scaled its operations in 2020 and 2021. The ramp-up of resources was focused mainly across its three major sites in Scotland but due to the significant growth Page Resourcing had to also deploy teams and resources across the world.
We appointed a dedicated project director as a single point of contact between Page Resourcing and the key stakeholders within the client’s organisation. A 100% dedicated team was deployed locally at the sites to work as an extension of the client’s recruitment function. Page Resourcing also led on all talent attraction including a large scale PR campaign and administration working within our clients ATS. The Page Resourcing project manager chaired weekly steering group calls to update on progress and strategy to source hard to find candidates.
Our project manager and relationship director worked with the client to design and execute services covering candidate generation and attraction strategy, candidate assessment centres interview planning and onboarding. This put our dedicated resourcing team in an excellent position to ensure we attracted top talent and provided a first-rate candidate experience.
- We designed, organised and implemented a high volume and streamlined candidate journey
- We built a dedicated client landing page embedded in the client’s careers page to enhance the candidate experience and ensure all applications were captured and then transferred to the clients ATS accordingly
- We ultized PR to attract a wider passive audience and raise awareness of the positive impact our client was having in saving lives.
- Sourcing methods included:
- Branded and non-branded adverts on Michael Page and Page Personnel websites
- Social media sites including Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn (including LinkedIn Recruiter)
- SMS targeting and simple one touch apply
- Targeted e-shots reaching candidates on Indeed and CV library
- PR coverage in the Scottish newspaper The Herald, which reaches around 2 million adults a month
- Programmatic Advertising to target hard to reach candidates such as Scientist
- 167 hires to date mainly across:
- Engineering and Manufacturing
- Production Operatives
- Healthcare and Lifesciences
- Professional Services including HR, Finance, Talent Acquisition and Technology
- Key Locations:
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Low candidate attrition of 3%
- Average time to hire of 25 working days (reduction of 20% year on year)
- 10% under budget
- Continue to support our client with sourcing skilled professionals on a global level
Get in touch with our expert
What are your recruitment needs? We'd love to hear from you.
Please select your country and fill out the form